Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- ¼ cup Pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 apples
- 3 pears
- 1 cup roasted pecans or walnuts
- bleu cheese crumbles (I use Maytag)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- In a large measuring cup, combine Pomegranate juice, honey, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk together until well-combined. Continue to whisk as you add in olive oil to emulsify. Pour dressing into serving container and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, pour about ½ cup of Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Core and slice apples and pears, adding to the bowl and tossing in the vinaigrette.
- In another large serving bowl, combine salad greens, roasted pecans, bleu cheese crumbles and pomegranate seeds. Using a slotted spoon, remove fruit from dressing and add into the salad bowl.
- Serve with dressing.