Bacon, Brie, and Cranberry Sliders
Sliders filled with crispy bacon, creamy brie, and tangy cranberry sauce and topped with bacon vinaigrette.
- 2 dozen dinner rolls, split horizontally
- 2 lbs bacon, cooked to a crisp*
- ~2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 24 ~1.5 inch strips of brie from an 8oz wheel
- Bacon Vinaigrette (I used Better Than Good brand, purchased)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the split halves of the rolls.
- Break the slices of bacon into 1/3rds and spread evenly over the rolls.
- Top with a slice of brie and the roll top.
- Brush bacon vinaigrette over the top and bake for ~15 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. You'll have no leftovers but they allegedly reheat very well.
Yields: 24 servings