Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup mixes sweet-tart ripe blueberries with the subtle, dusky warmth of white pepper. This sauce really is a ketchup - very tangy - but it's magical in that it works equally well with savory and sweet. I’ve paired it with chicken, lamb, French fries, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream, and so far I haven’t found a bad combination. Use it as a marinade, grilling glaze, baking sauce, roasting sauce, or dip.
The backstory: I created Not Ketchup last year when I was drowning in a sea of extremely ripe fruit and got completely sick of making jam. "Can you make ketchup out of fruit?" I wondered. Turns out you can and it's DELICIOUS!
We make Not Ketchup gourmet dipping sauces with ripe fruit, farm-fresh onions, pure apple cider vinegar, and natural sweeteners. No white sugar, no preservatives, and no artificial colors or flavors.
All Not Ketchup sauces are lab-certified to be GLUTEN FREE.
* Serve Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup as a dip with baby lamb chops
* Pour it over freshly seared scallops or shrimp
* Roll fresh goat cheese into balls, coat with chopped toasted almonds, and serve in a puddle of Not Ketchup
* Use it to glaze roasted sweet potatoes
* Pour it over Greek yogurt and top with fresh blueberries for a new twist on breakfast
Enjoy your Not Ketchup, and thanks for supporting my new business!