This deep and robust flavor artisan made pesto is made in small batches using Sundried Tomatoes, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and italian herbs. It not only has endless uses giving an unique taste to your daily dishes but also a wonderful kick and vibrant colour to them.
Hand packed in gorgeous tureen jars and hand labeled.
Contains 6 oz.
Here are some mouth-watering ideas that I found for get you going with our new A&A Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto:
- Spread it on crackers, or foccacia as an appetizer.
- Use it as a topping for bruschetta or on toasted baguette slices for crostini.
-It makes a ideal pair with mozzarella & goat cheese.
- As a dip. Mix some brie and A&A Sundried Tomatoes Pesto, place it in a baking dish and bake it.
There is no end to what you can do with this pesto.
- Spread on your ciabatta bread on your next panini. I love it on my turkey or chicken panini together with some arugula, or in my goat cheese and arugola panini.
- A ideal sauce for tossing on freshly cooked pasta, specially linguine or spaghetti.
- Add a few tablespoons into your freshly cooked rice.
- Add some to your baked or mashed potatoes for a delightful twist.
- Spread some on the top of your grilled chicken.
- Drizzle some over your fresh salads.
- Brush on a bit of pesto over your shrimps before grilling them.
Savoring the flavors of Italy has never been so easy with A&A Alta Cucina Italia products.
GLUTEN FREE & DAIRY FREE